**dargosmydaddy's doll-a-week 2021**
That is such a sweet picture! Love all the lemons - and it's always great to see Ho-Ho, a girl I've been eyeballing in Groove's sample sale before their "temporary" suspension of international shipping hit me. I've messaged them countless times, stating that I'm receiving packages from the US  in sometimes as little as a week(!), so I just cannot see where they are still seeing delays in shipping anymore... I am normally not one for conspiration theories, but I've seriously started to think they have just teamed up with that parcel forwarding company they are specifically recommending to use, with a link to their webpage, even... oh well, Ho-Ho's since sold out on their webpage, alongside the other doll I've been eyeballing, so I'll just buy them somethere else sometime, it looks like they don't need my money frown

I knot it was posted quite some time ago, but I wasn't around to see Alphie's lovely photo back then - he looks great with the flowers and with his matching shirt - and it's so rare to see an Isul with a non-natural-coloured wig! I don't really know the reason why most Isuls tend to sport natural-coloured hair (not only in their stock form, I rarely come by them rewigged in non-natural colours too), Alphie is a great example of how handsome they look also with hair that isn't a natural tone.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: **dargosmydaddy's doll-a-week 2021** - by Loona - 07-05-2021, 05:12 AM