Red the Traveling Dal Visits the American Southwest
Ironically, Red's Travels are generating more interest here at Dolly Mixtures... sorry, Dolly Market than they are at her home forum at The Dal House, which is unfortunate.

Whatever... the sooner we get this show on the road the sooner it will be over:

[Image: 51518363269_bc78b805ce.jpg]
"Welcome to... where are we again? Someplace called Utah? What's there to see and do in Utah?"

[Image: 51518562385_55b1a0b3b5.jpg]
"Woo hoo! Flowers! Yipee! Sunflowers, I think!
You told me to change out of my 'girly traveling clothes' and then you show me flowers?
'Kay, I've already seen lots of flowers on this trip. What else ya got around here?"

[Image: 51517646971_bcb6f8d1a6.jpg]
"Looks like I get my own car while I'm here! That might be fun... as soon as I figure out how to drive a stick shift! And it's a camera car, so I hope there's something worth taking pictures of... other than flowers! But first..."

[Image: 51518362259_c7aba97e3d.jpg]
"... we'll stop for lunch. This joint is actually a two hour drive from where I'm staying. Pretty much everything is an hour or two drive from where I'm staying. By the time you finish your lunch and drive home it's time to start driving again to go get dinner!"

[Image: 51517646296_82c9e2c693.jpg]
"What will this trip to... where are we again? Oh, yeah, Utah... whatever that is. What will this trip have in store? Let's fold the restaurant menu in to a fortune teller and find out! Let me see... three... one, two three! Green... g,r,e,e,n... Zuppa Toscana and Fettuccini Alfredo? I just had that! This fortune teller must be stuck in reverse! But at least it's accurate! I guess we'll just have to take things as they unfold. Get it? Unfold? Because I folded the... okay, never mind!"
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Red the Traveling Dal Visits the American Southwest - by davidd - 09-26-2021, 03:35 PM