~dargosmydaddy's a-doll-a-week 2022~
(04-26-2022, 07:19 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote:
Quote:No trespassing necessary? Are the neighbors an un-neighborly bunch, likely to shout "git offa my lawn" or pop off a load of rock salt in your direction fer trespassin'?

I have no idea... it's a long block, so I don't know anyone down there, but I'd feel weird randomly walking on anyone's lawn. As it was I shoved the doll in my tote and took an innocent-looking stroll around the cul-de-sac when someone in a nearby yard dragged a trash can out mid-session. (I resumed photography once the coast was clear... I get embarrassed way too easily!)

Ah, the old "pretend I need to take out the trash right now so I can spy on someone" routine.  slash

Doll photography in public spaces was much easier back in my Pinky Street days. Several of them fit easily in a pocket and their hair doesn't get mussed. It was quick to set 'em up, snap a pic, and go. I find Pullips extremely challenging to work with when traveling or going out and about. The shots take longer to set up, the hair requires constant maintenance, and they do not easily stand up unaided.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: ~dargosmydaddy's a-doll-a-week 2022~ - by davidd - 04-26-2022, 08:03 AM