~dargosmydaddy's a-doll-a-week 2022~
Well, I made it through the week, and picked up a couple of Rainbow High dolls along the way... Alliecat's and Lejays' lovely pictures must have been slowly infiltrating my subconscious smile

Week twenty-five
All my pictures came out blurry sad Next time I'll have to take them outside, but it's ridiculously windy today, so I didn't.

I got both girls second hand. (I find Pullips hard to unbox, and Rainbow High sounds worse!) Vanessa Tempo came early this week. I like her face the best of all the RH girls, and the rainbow braids are pretty cool. She came with all her stock clothes/ accessories, but I'm not fond of crop tops (which seem to be a staple in the RH wardrobe), so I switched out her shirt with one TrueFan gave me awhile back (originally meant for Blythe).

I want to rename her, but haven't come up with anything yet. (Actually, I really liked the name Lyric, but then discovered that's the name of a different RH girl, so I guess not...)

[Image: 105989118_2d7053f511c0ad1a55c7c44a1d497cd8_standard.jpg]

Emi Vanda arrived Friday. I got her nude, but bought a dress from the same seller, and spent a little time yesterday making alterations.

Original dress, from Barbie Eleanor Roosevelt:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcl1PVHmCdLRxxRtbfH7u...A&usqp=CAU]

Emi Vanda, in altered dress:

[Image: 105989111_4a700cca4c8ca204a67bb4cf93adb569_standard.jpg]

I'm going to keep working on her style, but I love her soft pink and purple hair! I'll probably rename her, too.

The girls together:

[Image: 105989121_04784386afafdbf655c8e05928208c67_standard.jpg]

Overall verdict: I am in love with the sturdiness of their bodies, their articulation, and their awesome hair! I am less enthused about their overly large, high heeled feet (the only shoes I could find that fit were Mimiwoo sneakers), but I can work with that. I definitely see a few more in my future...

Messages In This Thread
RE: ~dargosmydaddy's a-doll-a-week 2022~ - by dargosmydaddy - 06-20-2022, 03:00 AM