Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Parton's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
+1 for a fast and easy sales transaction.

I purchased a 1:6 BOTI sword from Parton. She mailed when she said she would and it arrived in perfect condition with all its parts. Thanks so much! smile
+1 as a seller!

Purchased a Soom wig from her, it arrived quickly and in nice condition. yay
+1 as a seller

I bought wigs from Parton and, as in my previous transactions with her, everything went smoothly. She is a pleasure to deal with smile
+1 as a seller, very efficient, fast and helpful!
+1 for an awesome sale

sold me a Hestia - i did change my mind a few times and im happy that she didnt cancel the sale then yay
Bought some clothes from Parton and they arrived in good time and well packaged

Thanks!
+1, good seller, got the Items fast^^
Thanks
+1 as a seller

I have bought several items from Parton before and this time, a trade, was just as perfect as all the others. My doll arrived exactly as described, quickly. Thankyou smile
+1 as seller

I've bought a soom braided wig.
But I've pm'ed her after and I've never answers...
+1 for being a great seller.

Parton sold me a very nice Sou head. The packaging was nicely done, shipping charge was reasonable and I am satisfied with this transaction. This was my second time dealing with Parton--she's awesome and I recommend. smile
+1 Seller - For Taeyang Kain!

Arrived in the mail very quickly and came to me as described. Thanks!
+1 for leeke go. Thanks again! smile
+1 for an excellent GO hosting. :3 Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller! Sold me some cool stuff, shipped super quick, and was a sweetheart to deal with! Thanks again for being awesome!yay
+1 for Leeke GO.
Thanks so much!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18