Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Parton's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
+1 positive seller.

Thanks for all!
+1 for a great seller

bought Namu Fei from her and i cant wait to customize him - a great person to deal with and fast shipping yay
+1 as a seller, again! On more than one occasion I've been happy to purchase from Parton, my last item was a Little Pullip. She was in flawless condition, packaged safely, and the communication during the transaction was lovely. Recommended!
+1 partial trade. payment sent quickly + love the wig. thanks so much!
+1 as a seller!
she was willing to split a lot for me. I bought a spongebob suit fro her for my tiny BJD.
It arrived in the netherlands pretty fast. thanks so much!
thank you! received everything fine.
xox
+1 for another flawless transaction!
Wonderful seller!
Thank You!!Happy
+1 Good communication with buyer; my Dal arrived well packaged and she shipped to me from the other side of the world!
Many thanks!
+1 Many, many thanks for being a wonderful seller!
+1 Item arrived in good time and as described!
-Negative-

in all my Transactions i did here on Dolly market was that the worst one.
I´m very disapointed the girl not listen, not understand and not answer much.

I want bough a tartan azone corset for my doll from her so i send her from my paypal accoun the money. sadly i saw tolate that the adress was my old one because a few month earlier i moved . so i write her an e-mail on the mail accound from her paypal and send her a pm here in dolly marked. she promise she will send it to the adress i gave here here in dolly market. Weeks nowthing happend i ask her .. after 3 month she told me the corsset come back and i could get my money back or she send it again out.

Wel mistakes happend i thought and told her to send it again.
another 3 month with no arriveing. i wirttento her . she ask me which paypal account i had send the money because she doesnt remember. i told her the account. i changed my internte priovider last month too and with that i had change my e-mail adresses also the paypal account... she did not said she will send the money back at that moment.....
i ask her what now .. sie said she send the money back to my paypal account .. great ..... why she didn´t said taht earlier tah i had informed her about the change but not happend. i said the account doesnt exist anymore so the mone should get back to her .... since that das it now nearly 10 days ago i never heart anything from her.

i don´t think that she send anything out or back i´m very disapointed about the contact .....

all my other transactions her where i buy or sold in dollymarket was without problems .... only that girl made much trouble.
so if you are out site of her Country be carefull...
^^I am not going to try to decipher all that darkwingzero wrote, as she has wasted entirely too much of my time already. Look at what I went through because of her:

1. she sent me wrong address to ship to
2. I ship item, but it eventually comes back to me--I tell her it came back as an honest seller. I offer complete refund. She declines refund.
3. I ship item again. I pay to ship item again from my own pocket.
4. she claims it never arrives.
5. I still refund her. I cannot directly refund because too much time has elapsed, so I eat paypal fees.
6. She gave me wrong email address so payment did not make it to her
7. I was going to refund her AGAIN (which I tell her) and it was a relatively small amount of money not worth any sort of drama, but she posts that purely out of impatience.

Please understand that I am out of item, out on shipping cost, out on very much wasted time. At the time of this issue, she has not that many transactions on DM shown in feedback.
+1 as a seller. Items came soon after shipment and they are super cute. She threw in some freebies too even though I didn't even notice the shipping delay. Thanks so much. smile
+1 received the rement, thanks so much! I had been looking for that ferret for a long time =3
+1 for a great seller and great transaction! thank you!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18