Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Parton's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Big +1 as a seller - very helpful, friendly and all over awesome! Thank you so much!
+1 seller thank you for my lovely Wolf Hestia!
+1 from me! Thanks so much! It was a pleasure to do business with you!
Fast shipping, friendly seller, doll in great condition, all went easy and smoothly. yay
+1 as seller awesome lot of clothing! sorry I was out of town for the past three weeks
+1 - awesome seller! Fast and friendly.
+1 for Arion's shirt. Great seller!
+1 for trade.

Great communication, really nice even after it took me forever to respond. Items arrived in great condition. Thank you!
+1 positive, received the card dress set and love it. thanks so much!
+1, Ala arrived quickly and I am just thrilled with her! Thank you so much!
+1 Bought Hello Kitty Pullip and she is here and beautiful! Parton is so friendly and helpful too!
+1 for a great seller

bought a pair of purple boots from her and i love them - exactly as described and extremly fast shipping grin
+1 positive, wonderful to deal with, Bought Prunella and Ala from her, both very well packaged and pru came with wig and stand which I did not expect, thank you so much!!!!
+1 for an excellent seller! I bought an adorable Eris from Parton, and am super pleased with her!! Super fast shipping, very well packaged, and came with a lovely unexpected wig! Thank you so much!! <3
+1 for Parton, Bought Prunella from her, she is amazing! I love her! Thank you so much!
Amazing seller 1+ very friendly and very nice contakt.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18