Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Ambitiouslove
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Great seller fast shipping thank you
+1 ! Fabulous seller! I bought two outfits from her and they got here really fast. She also included cutesy little stickers and a button advertising her shop. She's great! I'll happily buy form AL again!

Thanks so much!

Deana smile
+1 positive, received the eye globes. thanks so much!
+1 For a Sugermag outfit. It's cute, fast shipping, and good contact. (to the Netherlands btw)
+1 as seller. Was helpful when paypal was being weird, and the items look great. Thanks so much!
+1 very nice seller smile
+1 from me! Lisa is such a wonderful buyer! Fast payment & excellent communication! <3
+1
OMG The outfit I commissioned Looks WONDERFUL!
And shipping time was great too.
+1 positive seller. She shipped fast and had excellent communication, as well as gave me options on shipping. Thanks so much!
+1 Fast shipment , nice contact ^___^ Thanks <3
+1!

Really fast with answering questions, great communication, and wonderful shipping.
+1 as a seller - bought Rei's plugsuite from her and i love it! - fast shipping and very easy to work with grin
+1 for being a great seller and bearing with me through my move. Love the chips!!!!

Skye
+1 for Souseiseki stock. Arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommended seller. Thank you!
+1 positive for being an awesome seller grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6