Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Ambitiouslove
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
+1 as an awesome seller. She was very friendly, and the item was just as described. Happy
+1 for a great trade! Very nice to talk with! The wig I received is so beautiful, and came in great condition. =D My Phlimey is completely in love with it!
+1 as buyer:sp 2:

Item bought: Tae Yang`s stock body - Andrew

Comment: Very prompt payment and great communication. Really recommended buyer~Heart
+1 positive! Very good trade!
+1

Great buyer, sorry about the delay in feedback!
+1 as seller.
I bought a black wig that was just as described, she was quick with the communication and shipping, pleasant transaction throughout!
+1

Lovely seller, item arrived super well packaged and really fast, brilliant comms
Thanks alot grin
+1; received my package today. Great communication, fast shipping, great quality stuff! Thank you so much! Would buy from you again!
+1 for selling me a wig, thanks so much! ^-^
+1 as a seller! The clothes I commissioned from you are fantastic, thank you smile
+1 as a buyer
Friendly, great communication, absolutely a pleasure to deal with. Thank you! <3
+ 1 as an amazing seller <3
I bought Assa from her and she arrived perfectly packed and super fast <3
I would love buying from you again, thank you SO much!
+1 as a seller! The bait heads arrived lightening quick and perfectly packaged! Communication was top-notch! Thanks so much for everything!
+1! Great and very friendly. Items arrived fast and safe! Will certainly buy from her again! smile
+1 for bring a great seller! grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6