Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: joyinthedance - feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Excellent transaction, items perfect and nicely packaged! Would buy from again. smile
+1! sold me Lattes boots. great communication and the boots got to me quickly. thanks! smile
+1 for Maguna shipping quickly and safely to me! (He says "hi" and he misses you. <3)
He came within two days packed securely in bubble with extra cloth around his head to protect his face up.
+1- Was very nice to deal with and shipped the doll quickly. Would buy from again!
PLUS 2 because she came in like a week! assa is love!!
+1. Awesome buyer, friendly to deal with and was patient when the PO took its sweet time, thanks!
+1

Great seller. Perfect in every way. Thank you!
+1 as a seller -- really must agree, a perfect seller in every way! smile Didn't skimp on shipping just because it was included in the total price of the doll so she came super-fast. Excellent packaging too.
+1 positive, always awesome to do business with =]
+1 as an excellent seller! Great communication, super fast shipping!
Thank youHeart 2
+1 for a great splitter

super easy to work with as always and such a great person yay
+1 as a great seller!

I bought Zuora's wig from her, and it came quickly and in great shape!
Bought my Prunella from me, paid super fast and let me know when she arrived, Joy was great to work with.
+1 as a seller too! I bought Raphia's stock from her, she shipped really fast and was great to buy from
1+ as a splitter!
+1 positive of course. No problems with transation and I got info that package arrived safely smile
Thank you very much for being such a nice buyer!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6