Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: joyinthedance - feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
+1 Shipping was fast and cheap. She sent a picture of the damage on the item (which is awesome btw!), and an easy fix I think smile
Thanks so much!!!
+1, I ordered a Type 4 body from joyinthedance, it arrived well-packaged and quickly! Thank you! :3
+1 as an awesome buyer. Very patient and a pleasure to work with. Thanks, much for a smooth transaction. Happy
Great seller!!

Fast shipping and good communication!
+1 as a seller

I bought Mir from her, and I love her! Very nice seller who was willing to accept a money order payment and provided fast shipping. smile
+1 as a fantastic seller. Everything was perfect and items arrived so fast. Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller
Everything was packaged nicely =3
+1

I purchased some plastic pullip stands. They were reasonably priced, in great condition and packed nicely. She shipped them out quickly--a perfect transaction. Thanks so much! smile
+1 as a seller.
Bought some Taeyang clothes & they arrives fast & safe! Thanks so much!
+1

I purchased a Zuora from her, she was shipped quickly and safely. Thank you so much!
Fantastic seller! Thankyou!
+1 positive smile
I am very glad I adopted a girl from joyinthedance - she's in great condition and was very safely sent. Thank you! smile
+1 Positive feedback. Purchased a bunch of stuff and arrived quickly smile
+1 my wig arrived today.
+1 as a seller

my pretty wig arrived today
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6