Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: joyinthedance - feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
+1 as a buyer. She recently adopted my Lead Taeyang, and was very polite and nice throughout the transaction. Payment was made quickly, too. Thank you!
+1 as buyer, great communication and fast payment. Thanks again smile
+1 for a nice buyer. Fast payment and good communication. Thanks!^^
+1 as a buyer. Paid quickly and with great communication. smile Who could ask for more?
+1 as a wonderful seller!

I bought her Rement kitchen, and it was in perfect condition and came really quickly -- like two days later! All communication was friendly and really pleasant, too! Thanks again!
+1 as buyer! Prompt payment and great communication! Thanks again ^^
+1 for a great buyer! So sweet, super prompt with payment - a seller's dream! Thank you!
+1 She contacted me because she had something from my wishlist so I bought it off of her. It was sent super fast! I can't wait to put them on my new guy. smile
+1 awesome seller! Came to me nice and fast! Now my Kirakishou can have nice new arms and one of my type 3 girls can now have a type 4!
1+ as a buyer - purchased Princess Ann's dress. Thanks!
+1 as a seller.
I adopted her custom pullip Penny. Fast shipping & friendly communication. Thanks so much! smile
+1 as a seller! Thank you! ^^
+1 as a seller!
I bought her modified Lead. He came in excellent condition and really fast smile
+1 as a buyer!!! thank you very muchgrin
+1 for a great seller. I just received my Dal hobbits from joyinthedance, and they arrived very quickly and were packaged perfectly. Definitely would buy again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6