Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
+1 as a buyer. Paid fast, communicated well and let me know when the stuff arrived!
+3 as a Buyer. She paid immediately when I had a difficult situation going on and helped me out with adopting three of my girls... thanks so much!!
+1 for once again being a perfect buyer!

PM'd me about purchasing a pair of Ken's pants, and paid immediately thereafter. Always super friendly and polite, pays quickly--everything you would ever want in a buyer! yay
+1 as a buyer, paid quickly. Enjoy your sneakers! grin
+1 buyer~

Friendly as usual, speedy payment, great communication. Thanks! <33
+1 positive for fast payment, enjoy!
+1 as a buyer! Bought a Taeyang shirt from me, paid super-quick, and awesome communication. I hope your guy likes it! smile
+1 as a seller this time! Arrived super-fast and is just as pictured!
+1 as an Awesome Seller! Nice items, easy transaction, always great communication, thanks Kat!
+1

Purchased back my lovely Souseiseki from her. Transaction was perfect. LilBrokenRagdoll is a fantastic seller and I've had the pleasure of doing business with her several times. I can't praise her highly enough. Thank you!
+1 AGAIN XD She is always a fantastic buyer! Pays immediately and always leaves super-fast feedback!
Another +1 for being an absolutely perfect buyer.

Bought the lot of clothes for Pullip. This is just one of several successful transactions I've had with her. She always sends payment super-fast and is just a wonderful person. Thank you so much! smile
+1 for some awesome red CoolCat eyechips! Shipping was fast & communication was excellent!
+1 seller

Great interaction, super fast shipping time, good prices, very friendly. <3
+1 for a buyer. Paid fast and very good communication. Thanks so much for your purchase!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7