Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
+1 as a seller for her Nosferatu and Edge stocks thank you so much!
+1 as an awesome seller, I bought a wig and some cute clothes and they arrived lightning quick. Communication was excellent, would not hesitate to do business with again, always a pleasure Happy
+1 as a seller.

Bought a wig, and it was just as described!
Communication was great, and so was shipping! yay
Thankies!!
+1 as a seller - thanks for the wonderful wigs!
+1 as seller. bought Maguna from Lilbrokenragdoll. Excellent communication--very understanding. Shipped right away. thanx so much i love him. also bought her pullip neve from someone else and just wanted to add that she is gorgeous!
+1 as a seller

Kat is a true pleasure to deal with. I adopted her Naomi & she gave me time to pay, awesome communication, a perfect doll and a very lovely lil extra smile

Very highly recommended seller - thanks again hun smile
+1 seller, awesome seller, great to deal., thanx so much for freebies..love them so much, we keep in touch, blessings.
+1 for a wonderful seller! Bought a Chill from her and she shipped so quick! An absolute sweetie to work with, thanks again for a great transaction! smile
+1 for a great seller! I bought some wigs from her and she threw in something extra. Thanks!
I purchased a modded Nosferatu from LilBrokenRagdoll. Shipping was extremely fast. Thanks so much, I love him to bits. smile
I bought Lead and couldn't be happier! Wonderful seller!
+1 as a seller! Dolls were packaged very securely, shipping was super fast, communication was quick and very friendly. A few extra goodies were included in my package, too! Wonderful transaction! A++
+1 Great seller!

Kat was wonderful as always. My Alberic arrived in pristine condition and was packed very well for his trip to me. Thank you so much! smile
+1 as a seller! Kat is a wonderful person to deal with. Sebastian was well packed and she let me know when he shipped, tracking, etc.
+1 as seller.

i bought an original moon, with full stock outfit, from lilbrokenragdoll. the doll arrived quickly, well packaged and with every little bit included. really a fantastic seller to work with! she even went out of her way to find the original eye chips.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7