Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
+1 as a seller.
Bought the most awesome pair of socks I've ever seen. Great person! Thanks again!
+1
great buyer! fast payment and great communication! perfect transaction!
thanks!
Purchased Sol Nude with wig. Arrived safe and fast thanks so much for the great sale.
+1 as a wonderful seller. Lilbrokenragdoll is always a pleasure to talk to and to do any transactions with. I adopted her Papin & love her to pieces.
+2 as a buyer.
Bought two girls from me on a payment plan. Made payments exactly on the days as promised & let me know once the dolls got there. A great buyer! Thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer.

Transaction was as pleasant as could be, she was quick with payment and excellent with communication. Thank you for your purchase!
+2 as a fantastic buyer!

Lilbrokenragdoll is polite in communications, she pays immediately and leaves feedback as warranted. I couldn't ask for a more perfect transaction and if all buyers were like her, then Dolly Market would be better for it. Thanks so much, Kat!

grin
+1 for a great sale

Sold me Jupis wig that is going to be my next project - hoping i can save it without having to use scissors yay
+1 great seller!

I bought Arion's wig, very friendly and fast shipping! thanks!
1+ as a seller! I bought two dresses, she included three and gave me a partial refund on shipping. Thank you!
+2 For two stock outfits-- thank you!!

♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥ [WONDERFUL SELLER] ♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥
+1 for an awesome seller! Great prices and fast shipping! Wig arrived in excellent condition! Thanks again! smile
+1 seller, great communication and fast shipping, doll packaged wonderfully. Thanks! grin
+1 as a seller

Adopted her custom Pullip Barasuishou.
EZ communication, speedy shipping. Very pleasant transaction.
Doll was packaged securely and with great care. Thanks for the freebies!
+2 as a seller! I purchased two dolls from her and they arrived quickly and in great condition. Her communication is top-notch and she even included little extras! Thanks again for a fantastic transaction! smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7