Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Lejays17 Doll-A-Week 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
That's such a warm and cozy scene. In addition to Momori, I now also want a human-sized swing.
That swing is just brilliant!
Oh, that's so cute smile You composed and posed a lovely natural-looking scene there. Nice that you can "borrow" the roses LOL
I like the Bratz outfit, but ugh, yeah, that's toooo many moneys! (She's only $46 on amazon.ca!)
The swing is fantastic, and it also makes me want a human-sized one.  And the roses make a perfect back-drop to the weekly photos (as evidenced by the one I took this week as well!)

[Image: b3542aceaec8ddf6b2e4dc411e7333d0.jpg]
Meredith dressed up in her new outfit with the matching hat.  The green goes so well with her auburn hair.
Ohmygoodness this is criminally cute!!! Iloveitiloveitiloveit! She looks so great!
Ooh, I have to agree with neon: it is criminally cute. She looks adorable in her new dress!
So adorable!
Another hand up for the criminally cute dress. Just wow! And my colour-coordination-driven mind is melting at how the little ribbons match her hair perfectly!
Bit late catching up to some of the photos I missed... sorry.

Omg Rosemary is so cute! I really love her. Happy Belated Anniversary! A backyard picnic is such a cute idea!

I also love Mulan, its a toss up with me between her as my favorite and Aurora. Aurora is my fave from when I was a kid but Mulan is the better movie. I love the Qposket Mulan... she is super adorable! And the tea set looks really good quality, wow. So pretty!

Haha Bratz... where were they selling them? It looks a bit like a DJs but they wouldn't have old stuff surely...

Meredith is so adorable! Love her dress. I just got a Peter Pan last week, she is incredibly adorable.
More summery flowers, and a summery straw hat! Heart 2
It looks turquoise-y on my screen; what a fantastic outfit and it suits her perfectly. So cute. The whole photo is cheery and summery with all the colour.
(11-09-2020, 01:19 AM)dunneh Wrote: [ -> ]Haha Bratz... where were they selling them? It looks a bit like a DJs but they wouldn't have old stuff surely...

It was Myer, but I have seen old stuff sometimes at DJs - I don’t go to that store much (not at my regular centre)
I should have known, I used to work at Myer, haha. I didn't know they had older toy stuff. Knowing Myer I bet it was in storage for 2 years and they just recently found them and thought, 'o, we can sell these at 25% markup,' LOL Yeah, I'm not jaded from working there at all. >.> Haha
Thanks for all the nice comments about Meredith & her pretty dress.  I fell in love with it when I first saw it on Instagram (as well as the matching hat), and had to get it.  I loved the whole thing, and it's even better in person.

Amelia is very excited to find the peaches are ripening - hopefully we will be able to pick them soon!
[Image: 21d194e50360117a99cb237f24c3f61e.jpg]
We just have to hope that the birds and/or the possums don’t get to them before we do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27