Kissu
[Image: 14678162093_ea28279fed_z.jpg]

"It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all."
~ Laura Ingalls Wilder

It is late and I should be sleeping, or studying for my midterms, but I couldn't help but bring you this lovely. Miao can be so sweet at times and so cute. She sends kisses to you all! She hopes that you are all having a great summer and good luck with anything that you need luck in!

Model: Margot "MiaoMiao" Devereaux
Clothes are Ddalgi stock and the Chinese tea rement are mine.
[Image: signature_by_white_ginger_lily-d5zugi3.png]
Oh what a little sweetheart! And she even has a whisper of a smile too.....I send *kisses* back to Margot
I really adore Puki, more so in your pic! grin
Ha, I love the MiaoMiao nickname.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Miao can be such a little sweetheart yay love the picture Kiki, I'm envious of your camera's focus LOL
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Little mouse: kisses received! And she thanks you for them. smile

beajjia033: Thank you! Glad you like her.

AliceMR: Haha, thanks! And I actually had some trouble with the camera focus (the bottom pic).
Haha, Miao is done teaching her little friend to waltz, then? Heart 2 She looks adorable here with her teaset!

Puki was my first dal and will forever be in my heart. I love seeing what other people do with theirs. Your little cutie certainly has personality! xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Aww! She is such a sweetheart. <3
So cute! ^ ^
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Gosh, once again I've missed these messages.

Missy_Crane: Thank you! Pukis are really one of the best Dals in my opinion. (But out of that useless stock! LOL ) I was so happy to get her. And Ronan (her dancing partner) has indignantly replied that he's not little! LOL

ichigo3lemon: Thank you!

SavannahFaerie: Thanks! smile