Time for me again
#1
Hello,

Today I did a Sakura session again.
I hope you like the pictures

Haruno Sakura belongs to Naruto/Masashi Kishimoto

[Image: 6420754811_4c4b840906.jpg]
[Image: 6420734791_ac7a2d9158.jpg]
[Image: 6420699149_acfe824b47.jpg]
[Image: 6420677773_e80ebfd4b5.jpg]
#2
so cute
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Requiescat en pace

[Image: 6023292626_b737b12c20.jpg]

Feeback
Flirck
#3
Very cute! smile
#4
This girl is so cute !
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay ♥ Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) ♥ Amarri (Aiko-Chan) ♥ Dita (Emmie) ♥ Blanche (Raya) ♥ Chelsea (Candy) ♥ Xiao-Fan (Peach) ♥ Lolli (Chloi) ♥ Jasmine (Kirsche) ♥ Bianca (Lunatic Queen) ♥ Anica (Lunatic Queen) ♥ Veritas (2nd hand) ♥ Veritas (2nd hand) ♥ Raphia (custom) ♥ Nahh-Ato (custom) ♥ MM (MIB) ♥ Cinci (MIB) ♥ Prunella (MIB) ♥ Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) ♥ Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) ♥ Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]
#5
I'm not a big Naruto fan, but you did a really good job making her look just like Sakura. I admire all the detail you put into to this.
#6
I love the eyes. :3
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,



#7
She's brilliant looking! Awesome shots too!
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)