Show your new Doll!
lunarosa along with prupate came today. Here is a pic of lunarosa with luna. [Image: 1908247_10151891865165887_902212655_n.jpg]
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

They are really cute together *-*
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
I love Luna and Lunarosa! They have the original Luna on amazon.com and I am SO tempted by her. I think I would want to re wig her in lavender though, or maybe a mint green instead of that lime green! Too many dolls and not enough money. sad
I'm so jealous of you guys with your new dolls! :p

Lunarosa looks great, how is her wig?
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
Whoohoo.. I got Pullip Hello Kitty with super sweet eyechips. I will post pictures when she arrived..
*dance*
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
Yes, how is new Luna's wig? Congrats!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Her wig is soft, a little frizzy, and I had about 2 single small pieces of wig fall out. Her wig is better then my luna. However, everyone knows how wigs vary
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

Ah, twin Lunas. Siiiigh. You're so lucky! (o ^ □ ^ o)
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Just wanted to share a doll with a new face-up. That counts, right?

This is Tsubaki, who started off as a dent box Alte. She's been given a fully custom face-up by ~Akai Arashi~ from Spain. She's wearing a Monique wig (Pretty Girl, color Elektra). And she's been rechipped & rebodied.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

She was bought specifically to keep Ruka company on my doll shelf. She even managed to steal part of his stock outfit.
Ruka X Tsubaki
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Tsubaki looks great. I just love the way the faceup artist did her eyelashes!

Also, I have been eyeing that exact wig as a backup possibility for my Principessa, so I'm really glad to see it in a collector's photo. It looks fabulous on Tsubaki -- really brings out the colors in her faceup!
Shann that faceup is stunning ! <3
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
She's gorgeous! In the second photo, she doesn't even look like a Pullip!
What a beautiful girl! That faceup (particularly the big lashes) maker her look so innocent.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She is stunning KiraKira <3.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Thank you, everyone. I'm really happy with how the face-up turned out. And for once in my life, I seem to have picked a wig that lived up to my high expectations. (Wasn't so lucky with the other wigs in my order, though...)
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite