Show your new Doll!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another picture, re-wigged and re-dressed. I only have my iPad camera right now for pictures, so again, apologies. But my grail doll is home and I am happy! I still need to find her a better wig. grin

And name her! Any suggestions?
Wow, she looks completely different! -- congrats on getting her smile
Does she look like an Evelyn?... That was the first thing I thought of. Dunno why. Or Elinore.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Girl with a Pearl Earring - I LOVE her!
[Image: gpe12.jpg]
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Congrats on the new girls!
Wonder Woman arrived today!
[Image: PullipWonderWomanSM.png]

Her hair is actually a very dark blue in person. I love it. She's my first Pullip!
I'm an artist. [thread=7257750]~Custom face-up commissions available here~[/thread] ~Commission info and portfolio here~ [thread=7256925]~Art and Commission Thread~[/thread]
[thread=7257414]Little Olly MIO Custom[/thread]
[thread=7256975]Feedback[/thread]
Photo Albums: Sasha Lumina~Ai-Zen (Freya)~Nahh Ato~Serpent~WonderWoman
[thread=7257856]Dolls for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257787]Doll clothes for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257185]Other dolls and items for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257795]Non-Doll items for sale (games, Hello Kitty, etc.)[/thread]
[thread=7257065]Wanted List[/thread]
Aww she is way cuter in that photo than her promo photos. Congrats on her being your first doll. Yay for Wonder Women! Heart

(04-26-2014, 01:58 PM)Olly Wrote: Wonder Woman arrived today!
[Image: PullipWonderWomanSM.png]

Her hair is actually a very dark blue in person. I love it. She's my first Pullip!
She's really pretty! Is she what you expected?
She's even better smile Her hair and eyes are bluer than what I expected from her online pictures, which I find make her much more interesting to look at. She seems bigger in person too. The cape feels nice and smooth and her hair is easy to brush. I'm very satisfied that I chose her as my first pullip smile
I'm an artist. [thread=7257750]~Custom face-up commissions available here~[/thread] ~Commission info and portfolio here~ [thread=7256925]~Art and Commission Thread~[/thread]
[thread=7257414]Little Olly MIO Custom[/thread]
[thread=7256975]Feedback[/thread]
Photo Albums: Sasha Lumina~Ai-Zen (Freya)~Nahh Ato~Serpent~WonderWoman
[thread=7257856]Dolls for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257787]Doll clothes for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257185]Other dolls and items for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257795]Non-Doll items for sale (games, Hello Kitty, etc.)[/thread]
[thread=7257065]Wanted List[/thread]
Congrats on everyone's dollies!
Olly, I like how you pose your Wonder Woman. I see where you're coming from, I love my first Pullip better the time I saw mine in person.

Here's my Anne, from lilbrokenragdoll here at DM. Thank you! I love and adore her~Heart
She's my first Dal. *ehem, thanks to TrueFan's enabling, ehem LOL*
I think I won't rechip her, as her KiraKira eyes are lovelier in person.
With the next pic, she is wearing her temporary dress, from my rehomed Type 3 girl.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Celsiy! Wonder Woman! And I never thought I'd include Girl with a Pearl Earring in this...but wow, what a lot of beauties!! grin

True, I never imagined how subtle and sweet she looks in person. Her faceup doesn't seem nearly as...harsh as I thought it would. And her tones of brown and cream are very pleasant and gentle smile

Congrats Jai on your Chibi Risa!! She's one of the cutest Dals of all time, and those KiraKira chips look perfect on her!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thank you Missy smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Olly, congrats on Wonder Woman! I really admired her at PUDDLE last year. And beajjai033: you are welcome. smile
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Just got my first Little Pullip today, compliments of Tuesday Morning. She might end up my first that gets rebodied, since while I love the outfit, that body just isn't all that exciting.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
She came today!
[Image: 2vumqes.jpg]
I love her. I'm so glad I ordered her. I was super nervous that she would disappoint but she's great.
glory78
And her tiny little blue freckles just slay me.
Say hello to Pino!:

[Image: 13916217857_4be7412f72.jpg]

I have officially been converted to the cuteness of Dals! x3

(Brownies to those who know where I got the name from! :p)

Glory78: *_* she looks adorable! congrats!
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-