Show your new Doll!
^ Wooow Heart 2

Yay that he came without a dented box!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Congratulations on Arion!
congrats CB, he is definitely one of the most outstanding Taes. Heart
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thanks! He's even better in person.
[Image: 20140813_203028.jpg]
Xiao Fan arrived yesterday! I haven't unboxed her yet, and I'm not sure if I will. Her box is in excellent condition and she's harder to find, but I also want to play with her. I'll leave her in it for now and decide later, I think.

But I'm doubly excited, because look who arrived today:
[Image: 20140813_202951.jpg]
Namu fai! I got him for a great price and he came with everything but the stand. He has some slight yellowing on the wrists and ankles, but it's not nearly as bad as I thought. It would be. I was considering modding him, but actually finally holding him has changed my mind. He's great smile
I'm an artist. [thread=7257750]~Custom face-up commissions available here~[/thread] ~Commission info and portfolio here~ [thread=7256925]~Art and Commission Thread~[/thread]
[thread=7257414]Little Olly MIO Custom[/thread]
[thread=7256975]Feedback[/thread]
Photo Albums: Sasha Lumina~Ai-Zen (Freya)~Nahh Ato~Serpent~WonderWoman
[thread=7257856]Dolls for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257787]Doll clothes for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257185]Other dolls and items for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257795]Non-Doll items for sale (games, Hello Kitty, etc.)[/thread]
[thread=7257065]Wanted List[/thread]
Congratulations on your dolls!
I was very surprised to come home to this sight today....

[Image: 928639_891182457576333_1956632969_n.jpg]

I had no idea what was going on, or even which SDCC girl was inside ! o.o

[Image: 10584813_764148500315297_1979442796_n.jpg]

It turns out my boyfriend had asked someone who was working at a booth (MadCatz) during SDCC to pick up anything "exclusive and Pullip related" and he found Stella ! Apparently my bf wanted the guy to buy the Dal too but he didn't want to lug 2 big doll boxes around all day LOL It was a lovely surprise... But I'm not particularly fond of her which is a bit awkward seeing as it was such a lovely and kind gesture sad (He did say I could sell her and buy a doll I actually wanted though, but I'm not sure)

But yay for new doll-ness ! Not much beats the feeling of holding a new dolly, right ?! grin

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Congrats! Debox her and play with her, and remember she was a special gift. She'll grow on you.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Congrats, Chihiro! That was so sweet of your boyfriend; I hope she ends up a favorite of yours. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thank you ladies smile I don't think I could bring myself to sell her, and I know I don't want to tbh ! Heart

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Congrats! That is a wonderful surpise!
Aww congrats! Maybe with a different outfit/wig/eyechips she'll grow on you? Hope you keep her, she's such a beauty! yay
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Aw, you have a lovely boyfriend Chihiro ^___^ congrats on your surprise dolly!!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Penny the traveling Yeolume and I went to go visit Requiemart this week, I still need to write up Penny's adventure there visiting the cast of All My Pullips... anyway, I came back with a new custom girl Venom.
Venom
Venom
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Venom looks very cool! Her eyes and hair match so perfectly smile her outfit reminds me of a super hero or villain...with her name maybe more villain xD