Elfy's Doll a Week 2020
Oooooh! What a beauty! I only have windows to serve as a garden, so my plants don't grow that big, but I've seen rosemaries taller than my dad.
Oh wow, Audrey is growing beautifully.

As long as she doesn't start asking for blood, we're okay.

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)
That's pretty neat! An entire jungle all in one plant!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Whoa. That's amazing. I remember seeing butterfly-bush "trees" in Ireland, & being wowed because they had a growing season that allowed for such size.
Do you cook much with rosemary seasoning, or does Audrey... like, get annoyed ... if you pull bits off her...? LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Outtake from the Scavenger Hunt photos this week:

[Image: 9ca11e2a8f43f31fed5fa5bc7cbc1b40.jpg]

Love these glasses on Tansy, she rocks them whether they're over her eyes or worn on top of her head as fashion accessory.
(05-18-2020, 05:44 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Do you cook much with rosemary seasoning, or does Audrey... like, get annoyed ... if you pull bits off her...? LOL

We don't cook at lot with rosemary, but do use it a bit when we have roast-lamb. Otherwise, she just grows until we decide she's too big & cut her back - she's actually due for a trim.

Tansy looks so cool & relaxed in her sunnies there.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I think that is probably my favourite fashion accessory wink

I throw some rosemary sprigs in with chicken, or scallops. But haven't had a plant for a while.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(05-24-2020, 02:12 PM)Alliecat Wrote: I think that is probably my favourite fashion accessory wink

I throw some rosemary sprigs in with chicken, or scallops.  But haven't had a plant for a while.

I may have to try the chicken idea. It’s not like we’re short of rosemary.
I like the way the color of the frames of Tansy's eyeglasses (almost) match her eyes. Blues are definitely her colour palette!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I think those shades are hers now smile
Oh these are fantastic shades and, yup, very much hers now. She seems so at ease.
The sunnies do definitely suit her, and Tansy does relaxed really well.
Audrey is beautilfully tall! My father used to have a huge rosemary bush in the garden of his weekend house. She was way taller than him, and so strong that she actually survived our European, (not so much anymore) snowy winter. We took cuttings off her when the house got sold a few years ago, but they sadly didn't like where my dad lives now and they didn't survive for long.

Tansy rocks those shades indeed - and I love how they coordinate with the blues in her loutfit. She looks super laid-back. I wish I was in her place, in that beach chair :3
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Audrey is one of those plants who thrives on benign neglect. She grows madly during winter when she flowers and when we cut her back she grows back even more.

I think the glasses were originally part of an Our Generation set, but when Tansy joined our crew she just seemed to click with them. The chair may have originally been part of the same line, and it fits the Gorjuss dolls perfectly, but the Pullips like to take turns in it, too.
Weather here has been mostly cold and wet, not at all conducive to taking the dolls out to take pictures of them, but we did get a good day yesterday.

[Image: 018c3777d16d051171ccaa24ef8e4489.jpg]

Honey took advantage of the nice weather to jump into one of the rose pots and commune with the soil. This has two advantages according to her: it calms her down and makes her content and it will also promote good growth for the plant.