PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
Charles is awesome! Pirates are awesome in general, but Charles is really rocking it.
I’m not surprised everyone wants a go with the map & treasure chest, they’re excellent props.

And Charles is fine young pirate. Ice to see him debut for the Company.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
He's adorable!

Kinda gives me Moomins vibes.
So adorable
Thanks, everyone!  I should do some more photos with him.  He pretty much just sits on a chair...

(04-17-2020, 02:22 PM)davidd Wrote: It is a very fine map, a real functional chart rather than just a basic map...
It IS!  Bounty's captain gave me that out of the chart book when we reached Ireland.  I later put in some dots tracing our transatlantic course from when I'd copied positions into my journal.  I also use the lens he gave me to shoot most of the doll pix.  I wasn't into dolls at the time, but I think he would be amused Heart 2

[Image: 49807406723_33c2969f98_z.jpg]
"Happy Earth Day!  Here's a whole bag of crap and a bucket too from today's beach walk, all Mum could carry.  Don't litter, ya lubberly swabs!!!!
Adamantly, Sunsette"
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I used to come home with bags full of trash after beach walks. It got pretty discouraging.

You've sailed trans-Atlantic on a tall ship?! What an adventure!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Don’t litter, ya lubberly swabs! Words to live by.
Excellent advice from Sunsette there.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Great job, redheads!

We can't go picking trash because of quarantine. I wonder if we at least stopped dropping it everywhere, because, y'know, quarantine. Somehow I doubt that...
Fantastic advice
Thanks all!  That whole mess is 99% rope.  Cut it and chuck it overboard.  You'd think that a community that makes its living from the sea would respect it... but nope  sad

(04-23-2020, 02:44 PM)davidd Wrote: You've sailed trans-Atlantic on a tall ship?! What an adventure!
Yup.  It was.... ("and what a time it was; it was...") One of those things that's fun to say you did, even if there were times while you were doing it, that you wished you weren't doing it.... xp  LOL

(04-23-2020, 06:42 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: We can't go picking trash because of quarantine.
I wondered if I was being a bit paranoid when I thought about this.  I mean, all the bottles in the ditch have probably been there long enough to be OK.  But I've seen a couple other people mention it so I guess it wasn't just me wondering.  The bottle return place has been closed anyway.

This week's pic is Taryn again...  had to get a picture of the redhead with the matching flower.  I wish the amaryllises lasted longer.  At least this one bloomed on its two stems consecutively so overall I have flowers a bit longer.

[Image: 49835936876_6df4026d67_z.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
You still have an amaryllis in flower? Cool!

Love the bright colors! Lots of sunshine today, it looks like!

Across the ocean on a tall ship... and you blogged it!

You've actually had a life! An exciting and adventurous life! That must be... wonderful.

Thank you for sharing the link!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Beautiful, rich colours! And I'm always going to swoon over a redhead!
Such gorgeous colours!
What a fascinating thing to have done. It must have been such an adventure.

And taryn with her matching flower look stunning. I love that shade of red.