~Bait Fanatica to beautiful Angel ~
Few days ago, I won a bait Fanatica on ebay. She was listed as used and imperfect doll, so I was not expecting a like-new doll.
I received her Saturday afternoon... my first thought was "poor girl".
She was very dirty, yellowed (especially nose), had lots of scratches and damaged face up (lips, chipped eye liner and blush). Also, there was a lot of heavy glue on and in her head, which caused melting.
This is how she looked like.

[Image: 8918609357_1c357602d3.jpg]
Angel Before by L a l e t t e *, on Flickr

I spent over 3 hours cleaning her, removing glue and sanding off melted plastic.
I meant to remove the entire face up, but I though it would be a shame to do so, since she is the original Fanatica. Therefore, I removed the yellowing and most of the scratches, retouched eye liner, added very subtle eye shadow, blush, repainted the lips and eyelids.

Its very late now and the light is horrible but oh well. I'll take some proper pictures of Angel tomorrow. Nonetheless, this is how she looks like now.

[Image: 8918608801_b3c2f81e19.jpg]
Angel After by L a l e t t e *, on Flickr

Thankyo smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~

Messages In This Thread
~Bait Fanatica to beautiful Angel ~ - by martah - 06-02-2013, 12:26 PM