Ally's New Look
In a larger dolly family it can often be hard to bond with every single one equally, and poor little Ally, my Classical Alice, hasn't been feeling the love lately sad It might have something to do with not having the time to find an outfit to suit her, and hating her wig (ringlets! oh the humanity! Dead).

Today I found the time to try to give little Ally a new lease of life by putting her in the spare outfit my secondhand Akoya Becky came with, and 'borrowing' the unused Peter Pan wig that Marnie discarded after deciding to be blonde Tongue

I think it's done wonders and already it feels like Ally and I have bonded yay what do you guys think of her new look?

Before:

[Image: 2i8kbo6.jpg]

After!

[Image: 2vv9pmq.jpg]

[Image: aavwj4.jpg]

[Image: 25zqrcx.jpg]

[Image: qqeiab.jpg]

PS - if anyone recognizes the outfit (dress, shirt) she's wearing I'd love to know what brand it is! It doesn't look handmade but the tag inside it simply says 'made in China'. I've checked Azone/Licca outfits but haven't found it so far.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
Ally's New Look - by Missy_Crane - 01-05-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: Ally's New Look - by Welly - 01-05-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: Ally's New Look - by supernova - 01-05-2014, 03:19 AM
RE: Ally's New Look - by KiraKira - 01-05-2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Ally's New Look - by Cornflower Blue - 01-05-2014, 06:46 AM
RE: Ally's New Look - by Missy_Crane - 01-05-2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Ally's New Look - by lyricsoul - 01-05-2014, 07:52 AM
RE: Ally's New Look - by vadafade - 01-05-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: Ally's New Look - by Missy_Crane - 01-05-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: Ally's New Look - by Buzzingbumblebee - 01-05-2014, 01:06 PM
RE: Ally's New Look - by ScarlettRose - 01-06-2014, 06:23 AM