Have you ever seen a dolly waltz?
Sorry for the bad photography, but I had to snap these up before either of them decided they had enough. (Seeing their pose, I think you know what they would do if they did decide that they wanted to stop.) And I swear to you that there is nothing propping them up. No hidden stick strapped to one of the legs, no editing. This is all raw. LOL Took me probably 30 minutes to get them both to comply.

[Image: untitled_by_white_ginger_lily-d7q05yl.jpg]

[Image: untitled_by_white_ginger_lily-d7q05zo.jpg]

[Image: untitled_by_white_ginger_lily-d7q05zi.jpg]

[Image: untitled_by_white_ginger_lily-d7q05yz.jpg]

They were both really uncomfortable with the situation. MiaoMiao (real name is Margot) tried to bite Ronan several times and I'm pretty sure Ronan was trying to lean away from her as much as possible. She did successfully head-butt him once during the posing. I made them get closer, but they both stubbornly refused. The two act as if they hate each other, but I think they'll see each other's charm someday! :wink: Ronan also didn't put on his shoes because they were still packed up at the time, so Miao tried to step on his delicate little toes. I'm pretty sure he jabbed her in the ribs pretty hard at one point in retaliation. *sigh* Will these two never stop fighting?

But I still think they make a great couple! Their chemistry in the pics were really good! What do you guys think?
[Image: signature_by_white_ginger_lily-d5zugi3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Have you ever seen a dolly waltz? - by Kiki - 07-10-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: Have you ever seen a dolly waltz? - by Kiki - 07-11-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: Have you ever seen a dolly waltz? - by Kiki - 07-11-2014, 09:46 AM