10-02-2026, 02:22 AM
23 September - A Doll A Day 2026:
.
The previous homeowner had installed a "doggy door" in the side of the house. Although long sealed up, the "sealed up-ness" has become considerably less sealed as of late, to the point where mice are finding their way in.
Time to fix it right. This is a job for Janie and Trivia!
.
24 September - A Doll A Day 2026:
.
.
25 September - A Doll A Day 2026:
.
.
26 September - A Doll A Day 2026:
.
I had to look up the name again:
Marvel Legends Madam Hydra
1/12-scale (6 inch) toy action figure.
I'm not that much in to Marvel Comics, so I know nothing about the character. I thought the action figure looked pretty cool, so I picked it up recently via eBay for what I thought was a good price.
Turns out if I'd waited a week I could have nabbed one for even less. Ain't that always the way?
.
![[Image: 55562945298_50832ecd94_z.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55562945298_50832ecd94_z.jpg)
A Hole in the Side of the House
The previous homeowner had installed a "doggy door" in the side of the house. Although long sealed up, the "sealed up-ness" has become considerably less sealed as of late, to the point where mice are finding their way in.
Time to fix it right. This is a job for Janie and Trivia!
.
24 September - A Doll A Day 2026:
.
![[Image: 55562945288_da0c7f07af_z.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55562945288_da0c7f07af_z.jpg)
A Hole in the Side of the House - Out with the Old
.
25 September - A Doll A Day 2026:
.
![[Image: 55563243925_f5d8643025_z.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55563243925_f5d8643025_z.jpg)
A Hole in the Side of the House - In with the New
.
26 September - A Doll A Day 2026:
.
![[Image: 55561896127_1b480f26a2_z.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55561896127_1b480f26a2_z.jpg)
Green Girl with Guns Action Figure
I had to look up the name again:
Marvel Legends Madam Hydra
1/12-scale (6 inch) toy action figure.
I'm not that much in to Marvel Comics, so I know nothing about the character. I thought the action figure looked pretty cool, so I picked it up recently via eBay for what I thought was a good price.
Turns out if I'd waited a week I could have nabbed one for even less. Ain't that always the way?
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

