10-04-2026, 02:23 PM
I was going to try to recall, and say something potentially helpful, about the thing I've forgotten on my K-x about adjusting the viewfinder to your vision so that things are really in focus when you think they are, but then I looked up the camera and I see it's not an SLR.
That's a bummer, and would be frustrating. Will it go on a tripod? Have you tried shooting some pictures with just a grid of lines or something flat to see if that's blurry too?
I don't suppose there's a camera shop to get it checked out, within a fortnight's ex-pedition distance...
Well, Barbie is very fashionable! And Lexx and Rae apparently don't fear the reaper
That's a bummer, and would be frustrating. Will it go on a tripod? Have you tried shooting some pictures with just a grid of lines or something flat to see if that's blurry too?
I don't suppose there's a camera shop to get it checked out, within a fortnight's ex-pedition distance...
Well, Barbie is very fashionable! And Lexx and Rae apparently don't fear the reaper


![[Image: 54620561234_151275ed35_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54620561234_151275ed35_o.jpg)
![[Image: 54620561149_cc89e95dd6_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54620561149_cc89e95dd6_o.jpg)
![[Image: 54620579368_b53d178e6f_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54620579368_b53d178e6f_o.jpg)
![[Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg)
![[Image: 54620670310_c84727737a_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54620670310_c84727737a_o.jpg)