(10-04-2026, 02:23 PM)Alliecat Wrote: I was going to try to recall, and say something potentially helpful... Will it go on a tripod?
I looked at the EXIF data on the photos. Eksposure time varies between 1/8 and 1/10 of a second.
Probably a little long to hand-hold with one hand in low light while holding a light in the other hand, huh?

Especially when I'm out of practice.
I need to set up a bit better lighting and probably use a tripod for "dark shots" and see if things improve.
4 Rocktober - A Doll A Day 2026:
![[Image: 55569693406_f3709914a9_z.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55569693406_f3709914a9_z.jpg)
Time to Fix It Right
![[Image: 55569693396_32769ecf46_z.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55569693396_32769ecf46_z.jpg)
![[Image: 55569799983_97dfe69fb7_z.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55569799983_97dfe69fb7_z.jpg)
The previous homeowner had installed a "doggy door" in the side of the house. Although long sealed up, the "sealed up-ness" has become considerably less sealed as of late, to the point where mice are finding their way in.
Time to fix it right. This is a job for Janie and Trivia!
They are using "weathered planks" for the final covering to better match the existing siding.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

