TPLs feedback
Neutral Feedback

I was going to trade a Blythe I was not bonding with for a Stica with RTO but when the doll arrived it was a kirsche which I already had and so I told her I would send the pullip back to her since it was not what I was looking for, the doll also arrived in a shoebox with no padding or anything to protect it from damage. Well when I asked RTO for her address to send the doll back to her she said she was going to trade the kirsche for an arietta from another member here and asked if I would send the doll to the other member here instead of sending it to her. I contacted the other member and that member said RTO said she had already sent the doll, which was not tru as I still had the doll, so the other member said she was not going to continue the transaction, This was late July and I still have the kirsche, I asked for her address again and she said she would give it to me later since she would not be home and did not want to get the doll while she was away, so a couple of weeks after that I finally just got her address a few days ago and am sending her doll back this week.
Caution should be advised when trading/buying from RTO

Messages In This Thread
TPLs feedback - by RogerTheOctopus - 08-31-2009, 07:02 AM
RE: TPLs feedback - by GreyBird1881 - 07-31-2010, 11:11 PM
RE: TPLs feedback - by sakana_hime - 08-10-2010, 05:36 AM
RE: TPLs feedback - by GreyBird1881 - 10-04-2010, 11:10 PM