New Arrivals!!! (Custom Dal & Pinocchio Dal!)
So I had two great arrivals in the mail today! I was expecting one of them but the other was a surprise as I didn't think it would come until tomorrow.

So, here are the girls waiting by the letterbox this morning for the arrival we were expecting:

[Image: 4502152995_8b2217bee1.jpg]

And so today's first and expected arrival was Sam! He started out life as a Jolie but went to have a custom face up by Darragh (love_alice) to be turned into a boy.

There are more pics on my Flickr but here are a few (click to see them bigger). The wig is only a temporary one I am using for him. I ordered him one specially in the Dollmore GO so hopefully it won't be too much longer before that arrives.

That's Better! Sam Close Up Close Up Sam

And then the next arrival was my first ever brand new doll, a Dal Pinocchio!!! I will be raising him as a boy (lol) called Alex. I think I will manage it; he will just be quite feminine ^__^

The skintone is really nice. Not as tanned as you'd have thought but still noticeable different. His stock outfit is nicely made. The stitching is a little loose on his black waistcoat but that is all I have noticed so far. The shoes however, are AWFUL! They do not fit at all.

So, there are more pics of him as I did some of the box etc. As usual, click to see them bigger and see more on my photostream too:

It's Alex!! (Pinocchio) Back of Box Pinocchio Alex/Pinocchio Alex/Pinocchio Alex/Pinocchio
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe

Messages In This Thread
New Arrivals!!! (Custom Dal & Pinocchio Dal!) - by princesspetal - 04-09-2010, 12:46 AM