A tale of Two Wigs, Blanche vs Tiphona
I've heard (for SOME wigs, at least) that it's possible to put the wig into hair curlers and boil it to get ringlets- I think that CoolCat Collection (or was it GoodBlythe? it was some famous customization supply seller I was browsing via a link from their ebay) has a tutorial on their site? :? Since the wigs are all different, though, one would have to research it... But if someone wanted to get ringlets back in the hair, I think that might be the only way... Just thought I'd mention that, since I'd never thought of it until seeing their tutorial.

I have a Veritas stock wig that I finally just put into a braid for similar reasons: it was like an out-of-control hurricane (I later found out that her stock wig is often like that, which is why so many people resell them! ^^; Well, ya' live and ya' learn... It looks better braided anyway, though.) I haven't heard of anyone have problems with Tiphonia, so maybe they used something different for her wig- it seems like the general consensus is that her stock wig is great, despite the length. Good to have it confirmed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A tale of Two Wigs, Blanche vs Tiphona - by fishy - 05-30-2011, 01:18 AM