Aaralyn (Amelia) and her... Amelia?
My Pullip Amelia, Aaralyn, has been here ever since she was first released, I have been spending so much time working on dolls for my friends that I have had hardly any time for my own. In the meantime while I was busy, I noticed that Aaralyn had a strong connection with the pony figures ^^ Before I knew it, she wanted the pony customized to look like her. Sense both Hina and Requiem both had custom ponies I thought it would be fitting if Amelia had one of her own too. So this pony is made it honor of the two of you! Thank you again for all your hard work to create Amelia! yay

Thankfully I have been able to spare a few minuets to start helping Aaralyn learn the art of still life photography. ~_^ I hope you enjoy her little photo shoot!

Pony Amelia shots!

Aaralyn: "Say apples Amelia!" *Click!*

Pony Amelia

Pony Amelia

I wasn't to sure what to do with her cutie-mark. There we so many parts of Amelia's design I loved I wanted to incorporate as much as I could. So decided on a green circle to represent the cactus purse, aviator goggles, and a cute brown bunny. ^^

The Tree's we climb for our pictures

The Tree's doll climb for the perfect picture.
(Don't worry, I was able to find a pair of khaki green shorts that she can ware underneath her multipurpose skirt. )

Look! We Match!

Aaralyn likes to take her pony everywhere now. I wonder where these two matching girls will go next?

Thanks for reading! yay

Messages In This Thread
Aaralyn (Amelia) and her... Amelia? - by Doll Angel (Janeen F) - 10-14-2016, 10:25 AM