Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Round 6 - Challenge 1: Magic
#16
Yay! Thank you. This helps. :-3
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
Reply
#17
Yes! This helps out a lot smile Thank you!
Reply
#18
Thank you!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

Reply
#19
Thank you! This helps a lot!! smile
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Reply
#20
Thank you so much for this new deadline format! I was too shy to ask so thank you also to the contestants who asked smile
Reply
#21
Thank you for the deadline extension! It's definitely helpful! Happy
Reply
#22
Thank you! I would have hated to see some of the people I know have busy weekdays go out of this contest early.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Reply
#23
Thanks! I appreciate the schedule change.
Reply
#24
Ahh thank you grin
Reply
#25
Whew, sent mine!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2026. The theme is Raining Cats and Dogs.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Reply
#26
Me too !

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
★ Veritas ★ My Melody x 2 ★ Hello Kitty x 2 ★
★ Nina ★ Chill x 2 ★ Papin ★ Fanatica ★ Nana Chan ★
★ Greggia ★ Nahh-Ato x 4 ★ Ddalgi ★ Stella ★ Sfoglia ★
★ Lunatic Queen x 2 ★ Peter Pan ★ '14 Kirakishou ★ Nanette ★
★ La Robe Vert Clair ★ Favorite Ribbon ★ Prupate x 2 ★
★ Yeolume x 2 ★ Puki ★ JouJou x 2 ★ ★ Maretti ★
★ Sucre ★ Chanti ★ Heart Macaron ★

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Reply
#27
I sent as well! I'm so excited!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Reply
#28
This was such a great theme! I wish everyone the best, and I hope you had at least as much fun as I did.
Reply
#29
Posted my first round on my flickr and submitted it ^ ^
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Reply
#30
>.< Still working on mine... I'll probably be that person who turns it in at 11:59pm... but hoping I get a good shot a little faster than that.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)