Dolly Relations: Families
Lame title, I know. But I didn't see this as a recent topic, so I thought I would post these little family pictures I took today smile
For more info on my whole collection, check out my dolly profiles or my Flickr albums.

And please, feel free to share your families too! I'd love to see them grin

Audrey (Alte) and Layna (Milch)
[Image: IMG_0484_zps92yuegsd.jpg]
Layna is Audrey's younger cousin from Italy. She frequently visits the United States to spend time with Audrey.

Cole (William) and Stella (Tezca)
[Image: IMG_0490_zpsxszbeq7q.jpg]
Despite truly being cousins, Cole and Stella were raised together like siblings. Cole often projects his deceased sister onto Stella, and for it the two are very close.

Emma (Stica) and Dominik (Rayne)
[Image: IMG_0481_zpsxrruqoxj.jpg]
Emma and Dominik are only related distantly, and are two of the last remaining members of their species. They had no contact until Dominik moved to the U.S.

Temperance (Chill) and Dimitri (Midnight Deja Vu)
[Image: IMG_0479_zpsp2pmnvov.jpg]
Temperance and Dimitri share the same father, but have separate mothers. Because of Dimitri's late mother's identity, he is also related to Emma and Dominik.

Aphra (Blanche) and Novella (Joujou)
[Image: IMG_0477_zpsat8lpulv.jpg]
Aphra and Novella are fraternal twins, but because of the society they were raised in, Novella was forced to behave as the younger sibling. She still carries this mentality.

Chiyo (Nina), Suki (Grell) and Imae (Youtsuzu)
[Image: IMG_0460_zpswvg94vm5.jpg]
Shown from youngest to oldest, the three sisters are still quite close in age, and are the most (generally) agreeable family of the lot.

Nyx (Rida), Marina (Lizbel) and Pomona (Papin)
[Image: IMG_0499_zps7tvpyu9r.jpg]
Marina and Pomona are sisters, while Nyx is their cousin from England. Nyx now spends most of her time in the U.S., keeping the other girls out of trouble.

Kioshi (Horizon) and Miyako (Angry)
[Image: IMG_0503_zpsqtphnnlq.jpg]
Kioshi and Miyako are brother and sister, and rumor has it that they do everything together. Bathe, eat, sleep... they won't say which ones are true.

Gavin (Lead) and Landon (Cedric)
[Image: IMG_0470_zpsllishzso.jpg]
Gavin and Landon are idiotic brothers who are constantly at each others' throats... or they're laughing and getting high together. There is no in between.

Cordelia (Veritas) and Vincent (Partial Custom Mao)
[Image: IMG_0465_zpsfzx7o06l.jpg]
Cordelia temporarily took custody of her nephew, Vincent, after his family was mysteriously murdered. He isn't very fond of her, and wouldn't mind seeing her get murdered as well.

Juniper (Lipoca) and Nolan (Alberic)
[Image: IMG_0493_zpsyneyirsw.jpg]
Nolan is Juniper's overprotective older brother. Juniper is Nolan's bratty little sister. They both have very different views of their relationship.

Thanks for viewing! grin
You have beautiful families! I especially like where I can see the resemblance between them because they have the same hair color and eye color. I also liked reading about the little facts about the family members in the photo. Hopefully Vincent grows to love his aunt Cordelia more! Dominik is so handsome.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I could only dream of having dolls and stories as lovely as yours! You are quite inspiring to me, I've definitely taken a second or third glance at the stories I've written about my dolls once I read about yours! I should probably take some group photos like this...But I must ask, what is your setup? Is it just black cloth behind them or something else? What about your lighting? I need something similar for indoor photos!

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique

Love them! I really like that their family stories are unique and interesting.
(07-02-2015, 12:48 PM)abeautifullittlefool Wrote: Cordelia (Veritas) and Vincent (Partial Custom Mao)
Cordelia temporarily took custody of her nephew, Vincent, after his family was mysteriously murdered. He isn't very fond of her, and wouldn't mind seeing her get murdered as well.

Coffee just about flew out my nose when I read this. LOL
@KiraKira

Thank you so much! I do my best to make them look as legitimately related as possible grin Haha he may have a change of heart... hopefully Sweatdrop

@PancakeKarma

Oh my gosh, you are too sweet! Thank you so much! yay I'm so glad I can inspire you! And please, do take some pictures of your lovelies and share them with us. I'd love to get to know your doll family more grin

Hm... my methods of photography are a little... strange. I actually rarely have any source of lighting save for the flash on my camera, unless I'm looking for a very specific effect. I set a (awkward and heavy Sweatdrop ) mirror in front of the flash to deflect the light and spread it evenly. The results can be a bit flat, so I recommend tilting the mirror to see what kinds of lighting effects you can achieve yay (I read about this method some time ago on a blog I believe, it was posted by a BJD collector). As for backgrounds, here I just used a large blanket I have, but I'll often just use fabric or even articles of clothing XD

@Zora

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you think so :3

@Marilyn

Oh my gosh, I want to apologize and thank you at the same time XD I'm glad someone finds my dark sense of humor entertaining LOL
Oh well done!
I really enjoyed seeing and reading how everyone is connected....thank you so much
Awesome smile Fab families, and great pics. I also love the resemblances in eye and hair colour, I like to do that for my families too smile I don't have any up to date pictures at the moment, I'll have to take some smile

(07-03-2015, 06:09 AM)Little mouse Wrote: Oh well done!
I really enjoyed seeing and reading how everyone is connected....thank you so much

Well thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed viewing grin

(07-03-2015, 06:46 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Awesome smile Fab families, and great pics. I also love the resemblances in eye and hair colour, I like to do that for my families too smile I don't have any up to date pictures at the moment, I'll have to take some smile

Thank you! grin I remember seeing you mention that in your videos some time ago yay Please do take some! I love seeing your little cuties!
Your family shots are wonderful!
I love your families, their stories, and how you've photographed them! Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing them!
(07-03-2015, 10:51 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Your family shots are wonderful!

Thank you so much blush

(07-03-2015, 11:03 AM)MercyTiara Wrote: I love your families, their stories, and how you've photographed them! Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing them!

Thank you, and you're welcome grin I'm glad they could help inspire you yay
A cute series of portraits. Makes me curious about them... there must be a picfic or two in there somewhere... wink
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(07-03-2015, 01:23 PM)Alliecat Wrote: A cute series of portraits. Makes me curious about them... there must be a picfic or two in there somewhere... wink

Thank you! Hehe, someday in the future... wink I'm thinking about writing a few chapters now, actually.
(07-03-2015, 11:09 PM)abeautifullittlefool Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 01:23 PM)Alliecat Wrote: A cute series of portraits. Makes me curious about them... there must be a picfic or two in there somewhere... wink

Thank you! Hehe, someday in the future... wink I'm thinking about writing a few chapters now, actually.

Ooh, do it! I was going to do my picfic through a blog but I decided it was too much, and now I'm gonna do it through Flickr. LOL

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique