Daily Photo Thread
I flew all the way to Oahu just to get her…

[Image: prima-dolly-ashlette-oahu.jpg]

I'm kidding of course wink; I happened to be visiting when she came up for sale. She got to chill in the hotel room while we went sightseeing.
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Oh cute! She looks all like "I just got here and you're already leaving" Hehe shes so cute!
She was meant to be with you smile she looks very comfortable between those big soft pillows
Congrats! She gets to have a unique story about her arrival.
I didn't like my Noir '12 so here's her new look! grin

[Image: 12583655_1257773144239143_1304808261_n.j...e=56A6258E]
She looks pretty good in Nella's outfit!
Icky snow

[Image: FD594C08-515E-48EF-827B-F9B953160E1C_zps4xbjcjjo.jpg]
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

Oh I love Pukifees and Your Noir is amazing!
Ohh poor baby is so cold smile I want to make her a hot chocolate.
Noir looks great in nella' stock smile is that a darker straight wig?
Thanks grin

(01-24-2016, 11:59 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: Ohh poor baby is so cold smile I want to make her a hot chocolate.
Noir looks great in nella' stock smile is that a darker straight wig?

She does! I didn't like Nella in her original stock and Noir '12 wig was really, really bad quality. The wig is black with some brown from Licht - it is actually for male dolls ._.
(01-24-2016, 05:46 PM)rachelwxyan Wrote: Thanks grin

She does! I didn't like Nella in her original stock and Noir '12 wig was really, really bad quality. The wig is black with some brown from Licht - it is actually for male dolls ._.

Doesn't look like a boy's wig. I don't have a noir but I have read about the wig smile
Some pictures of my girls taken over time.

Hania, Tomoyo & Finka.

[Image: 23045181064_9aaa1c55fd.jpg]

Hania, Rosa & Tomoyo.
[Image: 24006249611_a8c3c7bd4c.jpg]

Tomoyo in her Rilakkuma onesie. Heart 2
[Image: 23590885711_80a81b0ed8.jpg]

and finally redressed Crimson.
[Image: 24088855195_b1cbb6c1e1.jpg]
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
So many beautiful girls

[Image: FE3FBC7F-9D49-40CB-BA51-20E7D74ABDEE_zpseplqg76t.jpg]
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

^CUTIE!! Heart 2

And Martah, your girls are so lovely! They are styled in such a natural, sweet way smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Martah and vertefae, all of these dolls are very cute.