Meet Minnie!
I took a little trip to a Tuesday Morning a little distance away from me (about an hour and a half) because the hotline said they had dolls (and also because I've never driven myself somewhere just because and I wanted to enjoy the fact that that's something I can do). I ended up coming home with Byul Tiger Lily, who has always been on my lowkey want list. She seems to have settled on the name Minnie.

[Image: 28719842796_0d1c759d23_z.jpg]

[Image: 28674116721_75a8a2ee51_z.jpg]

Minnie's hair is the result of my first and only, rather unsuccessful, attempt to spin my own yarn. It's way too uneven and thick to actually crochet with, but I thought it might make some nice dolly dreadlocks, and seeing the finished result I think I was right! The wig's not perfect and probably is a little delicate, but I think it's still pretty fun.

[Image: 28719841176_ff021bacdb_z.jpg]

[Image: 28751629345_28206759b8_z.jpg]

I've got next to no ideas on her personality/backstory yet other than she's fairly protective of her hair, and I really don't think the romper quite suits her style, but I'm excited to get to see all that bud!
I don't know if you've seen Steven Universe, but Minnie's wig makes her seem like she could be a character from that show! Somehow it just reminds me of the animation style, haha!
Looking for stands!
Congrats on finding Tiger Lily! She's developing a cute style.
She looks awesome with that hair!! I do want a tigerlily, maybe someday lol!
That wig looks so spunky on her! It is no wounder she is so protective of her hairdo, it must have taken her a long time to get it just right yay
I love her supercool hair! Congratulations on the TM find!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Yay road trips! -- and congrats on finding her. Her wig is unique; neat colours. Spinning your own yarn sounds interesting.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks for all the kind comments!

(08-04-2016, 09:58 AM)torythehuman Wrote: I don't know if you've seen Steven Universe, but Minnie's wig makes her seem like she could be a character from that show! Somehow it just reminds me of the animation style, haha!

I'm a big Steven Universe fan- I've even made a custom Connie doll in the past! I can kinda see what you mean!

(08-05-2016, 06:42 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Yay road trips! -- and congrats on finding her. Her wig is unique; neat colours. Spinning your own yarn sounds interesting.

I want to try spinning again sometime and see if I do better the second time around. The concept itself isn't too complicated; mine just ended up way too thick because I wasn't pulling it thin enough.
She looks very futuristic to me, I love her hair. The color compliments her. I am a big fan of tiger lily smile congrats on your new girl
She is super cute! You did a great job on the wig, I really like it!
Congrats on finding her, colourful dreadlocks look fun and lively on her!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~