davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
So cute! Looks like Thing from Addams Family and his friends are having a Halloween party!
Creeeeepy! I love it!
Ha! Creeping hands! Does this mean you've opened you Smart Doll box?
(10-08-2018, 01:09 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Ha! Creeping hands! Does this mean you've opened you Smart Doll box?

It means I have already ordered additional hands prior to opening the Smart Doll Box! LOL

[Image: october7.jpg]
7 October – #DollstagramOctoberChallenge2018 on Instagram: "Ghost"

Integrity Toys Dynamite Girls Spooky Sooki: The Return
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Oooooppennn the booxxxxx already!!! LOL
Fun spooky photos!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! A ghoooooost! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
OoHHOOOHHHooohhh! Spooky! Love it, that's a great shot for today.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: october8.jpg]
8 October – #DollstagramOctoberChallenge2018 on Instagram: "Fangs"

Oh My God! Dark Queen doll, a blatant Monster High knock-off. This Draculaura fakie includes vampire fangs so you can look like your doll!
LOLLOLLOL

Oh My God indeed!
The size of those fake fangs seems to be off though - too small (unless it's a 17" fakie). Not sure if I'd want to give a toddler something they can easily choke on...
She's rather cute, even though she's a knock off.
[Image: october9.jpg]
9 October – #DollstagramOctoberChallenge2018 on Instagram: "Glow-in-the-Dark"

I've never owned a toy that glowed as intensely as the Midnight Beach Bratzillaz dolls!
That's pretty bright!
Wow, that's pretty cool. How long an exposure did you have to do?
Whoever came up with this challenge should be giving a prize to anyone who manages to complete all these themes!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(10-10-2018, 02:02 PM)Alliecat Wrote: How long an exposure did you have to do?

1/6 second at f/3.3 with a point-n-shoot. ISO setting was 400. Hand-held, hence the slight blur. I need to stop being lazy and start using a tripod.
Some of the knock off dolls are really cool. The EAH ones are quite funny with their descriptions.

Wow, the glow in the dark is super bright!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)