10-10-2026, 05:14 PM
Still here, still doin' pix.
I'm very 'behind' in sorting photos. Here are Poppy & Daphne with the last of the 3 butterflies I had this year, taken near the end of August.
![[Image: 55580105249_a8ce25bda3_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55580105249_a8ce25bda3_o.jpg)
![[Image: 55579932876_7aec1826d2_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55579932876_7aec1826d2_o.jpg)
![[Image: 55580347730_8f6474d8db_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55580347730_8f6474d8db_o.jpg)
![[Image: 55580347690_b7aab00e2f_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55580347690_b7aab00e2f_o.jpg)
![[Image: 55579932701_f422d0d557_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55579932701_f422d0d557_o.jpg)
![[Image: 55578905242_785e900fac_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55578905242_785e900fac_o.jpg)
![[Image: 55580105244_d23db58848_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55580105244_d23db58848_o.jpg)
![[Image: 55579932681_c5c86effa7_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55579932681_c5c86effa7_o.jpg)
We put the girls' little friend on a tree till the morning as she wasn't really ready to fly yet.
A couple of quick pix of Natalie today.
![[Image: 55578905302_9ea7019190_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55578905302_9ea7019190_o.jpg)
![[Image: 55580105369_271867d8fa_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55580105369_271867d8fa_o.jpg)
I don't think the tiny pumpkins will be ready for Halloween!
I'm very 'behind' in sorting photos. Here are Poppy & Daphne with the last of the 3 butterflies I had this year, taken near the end of August.
![[Image: 55580105249_a8ce25bda3_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55580105249_a8ce25bda3_o.jpg)
![[Image: 55579932876_7aec1826d2_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55579932876_7aec1826d2_o.jpg)
![[Image: 55580347730_8f6474d8db_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55580347730_8f6474d8db_o.jpg)
![[Image: 55580347690_b7aab00e2f_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55580347690_b7aab00e2f_o.jpg)
![[Image: 55579932701_f422d0d557_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55579932701_f422d0d557_o.jpg)
![[Image: 55578905242_785e900fac_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55578905242_785e900fac_o.jpg)
![[Image: 55580105244_d23db58848_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55580105244_d23db58848_o.jpg)
![[Image: 55579932681_c5c86effa7_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55579932681_c5c86effa7_o.jpg)
We put the girls' little friend on a tree till the morning as she wasn't really ready to fly yet.
A couple of quick pix of Natalie today.
![[Image: 55578905302_9ea7019190_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55578905302_9ea7019190_o.jpg)
![[Image: 55580105369_271867d8fa_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55580105369_271867d8fa_o.jpg)
I don't think the tiny pumpkins will be ready for Halloween!


![[Image: 54620561234_151275ed35_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54620561234_151275ed35_o.jpg)
![[Image: 54620561149_cc89e95dd6_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54620561149_cc89e95dd6_o.jpg)
![[Image: 54620579368_b53d178e6f_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54620579368_b53d178e6f_o.jpg)
![[Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg)
![[Image: 54620670310_c84727737a_o.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/54620670310_c84727737a_o.jpg)