Truefan Feedback
+1

TrueFan is a total sweetheart! I would definitely buy from her again. An absolute pleasure to do business with.
everything was perfect great seller 1+ ... fast shipping great and nice contact ......

i will come back too you :-)
everything was perfect great seller 1+ ... fast shipping great and nice contact ......

i will come back too you :-)
Dolls: Asuka- Barasuishou-Cornice- capt. hook -Elisabeth-Eos - Filato-Haute NY-Kirsche-Lan Ai ( Custom), lunatic Queen- merl -Melissa-Mir-Mj-miku lol - Naomi 2x - naoko-nanette-nanachan-noir- neo noir- nero- Pappin-Prunella-princepessa-Raphia- Steampunk Alice-Sebastian ( custom) -Youtsuzu-yomi
BJD Doll Love 1/3
Dollfie Dream 2x
obitsu 60
Blythe : 1 Factory , 1 Darkrabbit hole
+1 as a seller for Tezca chips! Thanks! grin
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 as a seller! I love the wig & eyes! grin
My Flickr
Sala♥Jade (chill)♥Robin (ciel robin ver.)♥Lea (papin)♥
[:

My Feedback

Barbie clothes for Sale! (:
+ 1 as a seller
+1 for a swap we did! Thank you smile
+1 as a splitter~ Split Kain with her on pre-order, and she was great about communicating the entire long wait. smile And sending me his adorable stock free of shipping. Great to deal with all around.
+1

Thanks for the wig True!! Its great =) Arrived quickly and packed well. Couldn't be happier!
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
+1 as a seller

Thanks for my ACR stock! Arrived quickly, safely and is brilliant!!
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
+1 as a seller
I bought ACR's wig from True, and she was kind, kept me updated, and included some sweet little barrettes. Thanks True! smile
+1

Purchased a custom anthro Dal from TrueFan. The doll is gorgeous and utterly perfect. TrueFan is an excellent person to do business with and was polite, quick to respond, and incredibly accomadating. A perfect transaction. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer! She bought a couple Dal sweaters from me and everything went great. Thank you!
+ 1 Very kind and helpful seller, great wig thanks!
+1 -Did trade with and it went smoothly! Would love to do buisness with again! ^~
+1 for a smooth Dal trade and great communications, thanks!