Feedback For Lorentine
+1 for Nina's shoes. She was really sweet to deal with. Thanks so much.
+1 for being a great buyer! <3
[Image: 16973978@N06.jpg]
+1 for seller! Thank you so much =D
1+ positive from me for beiing a great buyer! Fast payment would love to deal with again! <3
+1 for trading. Great as always.

smile
[Image: 16973978@N06.jpg]
+1 for being an awesome seller! Communication was great, shipping was fast and said item was well-packed.
+ 1 as a great seller. Thank you

(nero's eyeglasses)
+1 from me! Another awesome transaction! <3
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 positive as a seller!

smile

Quick shipping, and nicely packed wig came in a wig net!

grin Thanks

smile
+2
Lorentine sold me her Nina (perfectly wrapped) and the *tons* of extras (shoes and clothes) more than made up for the posting delay!
Thankyou!
Posted Image
+1 Great buyer! Very smooth international transaction! Thanks Lorentine!!! :kissy:

Skye
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
Great seller, wonderful communication, purchase is just as expected, a pleasure to do business with!
:kissy:
+1 as a seller! Perfect and nice communication, items in mint condition, awesome bonus item added. Always a pleasure to deal with Lorentine!
+1 as a seller! Items arrived in good conditions and with a very cute little bonus. She was very nice about replying to all of my emails too. Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller - sold me Celsiy's head, shipped it packaged incredibly well, and was very patient and pleasant to communicate with throughout the transaction. I would definitely buy from her again =)