Vanie's Feedback
+1 for an awesome sale

sold me Paulia's card and helped me get one step closer to finishing off my set yay
+1 as a seller! She sold me Isul MAO to put in my Apollo stock wink He looks adorable and is in perfect condition, he was packaged safely and arrived super fast!! Thanks!!!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 as a seller

I bought two wigs which arrived in great condition. smile Nice communication. Thank you!
+1 as a seller

bought a skirt which actually looks a lot cuter in person! Thanks!

Kirsche Tiphona
Prunella Custom Joujou

★ WISHLIST ★
Nanette; My Melody; Sfoglia;
Prupate; Celsiy; Dotori; Sucre; Chibi Risa; Puki

» FurAffinity;|devART;|Flickr;|Etsy;|Ebay «
1+ as a great buyer!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a seller

I bought some clothes and two pullip stands from vanie, and I will definitely buy from again! Communication was great, shipping was fast, I have nothing to complain about. c:

[Image: tumblr_inline_mj98vnbBX81qz4rgp.gif]

// stuff i want~♥♥
+1 as a seller.
I bought a wig and Fiori's stock.
Wonderful transaction. Spot on communication, I was updated all way through, everything was shipped in timely manner and arrived safely. My bunch loves it all. Thanks Vanie~! Heart
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1 as a seller, highly recommended!

I purchased a doll from her and she was wrapped super carefully and even came with some cute extras (like an iweko eraser cake to keep her from starving on her trip). Very happy with my purchase, the communication and the overall experience. Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller

vanie is simply a pleasure to deal with, everything is friendly & calm & timely & well informed. Thankyou again hun.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller

Vanie was a delight to transact with- she was really patient, answered all my questions and provided lots (of super cute!! grin ) additional photos. Thank you for the beautiful wigs! grin
+1 as a seller. I ordered a bait Taeyang body from her and it arrived safely. smile
Item: Split Dal - Madoka and 6th anniversary Jouet (me - doll)
Date: Early-Dec 2012
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 2 as split partner. Great communication, my dolls were well packed and came quite fast for international shipping! Also included some extra goodies for me, which is really thoughtful of Vanie.grin Really recommended split partner~Heart
+1 from me also!

I got some wigs, shipped quickly and with care, thank you for the lovely purchase!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+1 as a seller!

I bought some cards from vanie! They arrived very quickly and in great condition! Thanks so much. smile
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 as a seller!
I purchased a wig from her sales thread--she shipped quickly and it was as described and nicely-packaged. Thank you so much, it's perfect. I would definitely purchase from Julianne again.
grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite