Feedback For Dragonlady
+1 as a seller!

Thanks for a great transaction!! Shipped super quick and was a pleasure to deal with.
+1 as a buyer!

Lovely comms, polite and sweet, paid quickly and lovely to deal with
Thanks alot ^^
+1 as a seller. The item was just as described, I'm very happy with my purchase! smile
+1 as a seller!

I purchased some little Rainbow Brite figures and they arrived in perfect condition and as described -- Would definately recommend!

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 as a seller

Dragonlady is very nice to deal with, my shirts got here safe & sound and she included a hat as an extra gift. Thankyou again smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 seller

-for Celsiy's glasses smile
Doll wishlist: Byul Paulia/Taeyang Richt

Heart 2 Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Doll Family Heart 2 Flickr Heart 2

"Your bitterness I shall dispel."

3+ as a seller, buyer and trader!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a great buyer. She was a pleasure to deal with, I would be happy to work with her again smile
+1 for being a good buyer!

Purchased two stock wigs from me. Prompt payment and let me know that items arrived. Thanks so much for the smooth transaction!

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller

She's very kind and friendly, the shipping was super fast and the item is like new! Thank you! yay
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 for quick, excellent buyer, great communication--come back to my sales thread any time ^^
+1 buyer!

Lovely to deal with and a prompt payer. She let me know as soon as the items arrived. I would gladly do business with again smile

Dolls:: MNF Ryeon - Marceline, MNF Juri '10 - Luna, MNF Shushu - Harper, MNF Elf Soony - Keely, Delf Soony - Audrey, FM60 Miyu - Lyric, F60 Elf Soony - Nox
Saving:: Fairyland Littlefee Dreaming Elf Soony

Heart 2

Flickr | DeviantART | YouTube
+1 great seller--would definitely buy again! grin
+1 as a buyer! Purchased a My Select Merl outfit from me, paid quickly, and let me know when it arrived. Great communication and very friendly. A pleasure to do business with! A+
+1 for an awesome seller! Wonderful communicator and always ships quickly! Thank you!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment