Feedback For Mizarvs
Hi! I actually don't buy a lot at internet since mexpost tends to suck

sad So, My feedback's kinda low, and mostly for a buyer, at ebay as mizar04 and at Mercado libre as mizarvs.

I do hope to start selling stuff here soon... I kinda have the feeling that my post treats better the packages that go out to the states than the ones that come in Dead

:edit: Here's my feedback for here so far:

Positive: +7
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

Thanks, everyone! Happy I hope we meet again in near future! LOL
[Image: 3602605.png][Image: banner_s2-c12.jpg]
Fantastic seller! I replied to an ad for one of her handmade dresses. It arrived safely and well packaged

smile I'd buy again from her anytime

grin
+1 as a buyer- I sold Sui's wig to her and she paid immediately and contacted me when the wig had arrived. A great person to deal with! ^-^

PLUS HUGE ONE., AS A BUYER...SHE IS GREAT TO DEAL AND A VERY SWEET PERSON!!!!!!...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! XOXO...
++1 positive as a buyer!! =)

Mizarvs was pleasant and patient person to Deal with.. =D
thank you very mucch!
+1 for being an excellent buyer yay
Blog Heart 2 Flickr
I no longer do business here. Check my Blog for sales and Wants.
+1 for a wonderful transaction. thanks!!! :-D
+1 more as a buyer ^^ Easy, quick & understanding communication, despite hassles at my end. Thanks so much!
+1 for a nice buyer. Thank you very much^^
+1 for buyer! Bought my Adsiltia and was a pleasure to work with. Thanks!!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
1+ as a buyer! Purchased a wig from me.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a buyer! Mizarvs paid promptly and let me know when her items arrived. A perfect transaction! Thanks again! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a buyer! Very communicative, patient and kind! Thank you for your business smile