Papin
FWIW, I just bought a Papin with wig and partial stock here @ DM for $70...well, actually I traded for her, but that was the asking price.
Bump. Any ideas on the price of a nude bald Papin in mint condition? n__n

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

(08-12-2010, 08:03 PM)Chihiro Wrote: Bump. Any ideas on the price of a nude bald Papin in mint condition? n__n

I saw few days ago, on ebay Papin with full stock and wig for 45 pounds (?) but the picture was not all that good so I dont know if the doll was mint.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I bought two in the last few weeks one was $70 nude, the other was $75 shipped and had partial stock.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
What would Papin's full stock, including wig go for?
[Image: PullipSaleSig.jpg]
Any ideas on a MIB Papin with full stock and wig? Heeeeeeeelp!

- The Girls -

Bump bump!
Does anyone know the price for a full stock Papin? I paid $95 shipped to the UK and I'm not sure if that's good or not these days x___x
Haaalp~

- The Girls -

*my 2 cents*

I bought mine on eBay, with an Obitsu body and partial stock for 70...

Did you buy a NRFB or used?
If she is nrfb, it's a good price! She is 120~200US on eBay! And even if she is used... Well... Maybe a bit expensive? My friend bought one too, she came with fullstock, stock body, stand and card.... She paid 80 shipped to the USA.
I'd expect Papin's price would go up now that she's sold out and she is a favorite in the collecting community. I got mine from ebay a few months back loose with most of her stock for just under $100 shipped.
Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Flickr
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
Shipping to the UK is usually around $15, so technically I paid $80 for her smile
As far as I know, she's NRFB but the box had been opened to check the doll... So the seller was saying MIB, we'll see though!

*Yay for Papin*

- The Girls -

what's the going price for papin these days?
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
*bump* any prices for OOB with items?

ETA: One sold OOB on eBay a few days ago (May 29/2011) for $152.50 USD. Box was included, as were all items.
Any ideas what to ask for a nude, bald, obitsu'd Papin?
What should I expect to pay for a NRFB Papin these days?
I think she's ranging around $200 right now NRFB; OOB or nude/bald I am not sure.