Papin
How about a used bald papin, without her stand and card? Still have the box though, which is in good condition. I'm also throwing a wig and an extra obitsu in with her.
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000] Penny She's been sold to a good friend. I'll miss my Penny!
How much would an incomplete stock Papin (missing one wing on visor and her shoes) with some imperfections (namely a weird manufacturing defect on her neck seam extending about a cm to her faceplate seam) go for? I really want to ship her off to a loving new home but am having trouble finding a reasonable price to ask for her.
Hello -- current ebay prices (dated as this post is) USD for Papin:

** = free shipping

MIB/NRFB = 192., 199., 205., 260.**, 269.**, 298., 337.. (all BIN)

Nude: 88. with wig (w/19. shipping from Singapore) (starting bid)

Doll with outfits/accessories, with obitsu body and a normal body, but no wig: 150. w/15 BIN. shipping (from PA)

Recently sold prices:
MIB/NRFB range: 148. to 184. (nine sold in this range)
A few sold for: 198.**, 200., 205., 215.**.

Used prices:
96. with stock body and wig
160. complete with free shipping

HTH

What are the current, non-eBay prices for a NRFB Papin?
Hi. What is the current price for a preloved Pullip Papin with obitsu and complete stock?

edit: I plan to sell her stock once I get her. How much would it be?
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

I bought Papin on layaway, NRFB at $140.
Her price is really $170 shipped. I just figured out the amount of $30 as int'l shipping to PH.
May I know, is that a good deal? smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

How much would a nude Papin, with stock body, wig and eyechips go for atm?
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
How much would Papin's stock outfit be, missing her bag?
How about without the visor, one arm warmer (the smallest) & her bag?

Thank you! Heart
[My Flickr]