Principessa
How much would a pre-owned Principessa cost?
I know that a new one is like $500 on ebay, but does anyone know anything about if she were pre-owned?

Thanks.

xx Kya
She's pretty rare, and quite sought after, I have seen a pre owned princi go for $300, she was without her box, with messed up hair, but had full stock and stand.

At the time, I thought that was pretty cheap! :3

Hope this helps!

Yes, it does! Thanks! :]
Recently a MIB Princi sold for $265 on eBay
She's on eBay for $500 or more but those don't seem to be selling. So my guess is that $250+ is a fair price, if she's still mint and comes with her stock outfit. A nude bald one recently sold for $150
[Image: epnummer.jpg]
Thanks, that helped too! =]

(*squee* I know you! You make the best picfics ever! I'm reading MIB now and I love it...)
You can get her used with clothes for around 250.00
I paid 500.00 new mint in box
Hi I have her full stock even wig I have listed it here but I am going to list on ebay what is a fair price? I paid a small fortune for her but I dewigged her and took her clothes off the day I got her.
200 Dollar smile
I think she meant just the stock. :p
currently there's one on ebay for $59 + 4.95 ship so i guess we'll see if it will sell or not at that price.

EBAY LINK
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
Oh oops I'm sorry I thought you ment the whole doll with stock hihi, sorry
$60 seems too high for her stock. I'd say $50 maximum, depending on the quality and if everything is included.
[Image: epnummer.jpg]
I paid $250 used with partial stock (missing shoes and umbrella)
I don't think Principessa came with an umbrella.