Sebastian
Hi !

I wondered about the price of a NRFB or quite new, full stock and in very good conditions Sebastian ^^ help ?

Thanks !
I've never seen Sebastian for less than $115 NRFB

So full stock and very good condition if you could find one $100?
Ok thanks ! ^^ I'll try to search for it ! ^^
Hi hi~

I'm curious around what price a Sebastian with new eyes, new wig, and an Obitsu body may sell for. Also with facial and ear piercings, full clothes stock, box, card, and stand included.

Thanks!
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
your selling Sebastian? - but why? sad
I'm debating it, I've fallen out of love with the boy and need money for college books. Whacked

I agree with the other Sebby price check that he could go $100 in good condition full stock, but I don't have his original body(except for the hands and feet) his wig or his eyes anymore. That, and the added piercings makes me unsure as well what he's go for. Sweatdrop
do you have pictures?
Yeah, just took some photos of his face. If I do decide to sell him, I'll definitely take photos of all his stock and other items I'm including.

Left:
Center:
Right:

Also, I moved his eyes up and down in the left and right photos, respectively. Just to show that the mod I did on his eyemech does in fact work. He can also close his eyes fine.

Photos of him from the Ningyou magazine photoshoot: http://www.flickr.com/photos/eli-zen/set...125986079/
i have always loved Zenith - all the piercings youve given him just make him stand out so much more - if i had the money i would totally buy him
Wow how did you mod his eyemechanism, that's so awesome!
Please pardon if I come across rude, but.. Sweatdrop

I do need a price check on him. I appreciate the compliments and would love to post a thread in the customizing section about his eyemod, but right now I'd be very thankful if someone could give me ideas on how much he could sell for.

If his stock, box, stand, and card could go for about $45, his head about $55, adding obitsu for $12, piercings for $5, eyemech mod for $10...Would I be able to get $122 for him, or is that too high/low? Please help me out~ Heart 2
I think $120 sounds perfect.
i agree with Leann - with everything youve done you shuld get at least that
Oops I'm very sorry about going offtopic, you're absolutely right!
Yes 120 Dollar sounds perfect!
How much for just Sebastians stock (wig/card NOT included) these days?
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤