Zayne's Feedback
Please leave feedback for me here. Thanks!

positive: +18
Taeyangs: Sebastian, Horizon, Maguna, Sol, Sebastian Tutor
Dal: Sooni
Pullip: Custom
Isul: Jimmy
+1 as an absolutely awesome Halloween Swap partner. The girls and I love everything. :3
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
1+ as a buyer of my NRFB Sooni.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 Bought my Maguna. Great communication and general awesomeness.
+1 for being a great buyer!

She bought some pants from me and paid quickly. Hassle-free buyer. Thanks so much! yay
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for being an awesome buyer!

I really like dealing with zayne. She's always very polite and friendly in her PMs and she sends immediate payment. Thanks so much--I'd definitely deal with you again! smile
+1 as a seller ; purchased Seiran wig from her
She's very sweet and friendly. smile I love the wig and it's in perfect condition!! grin
Thank you for such a smooth and fantastic transaction!!
+1 for being one of the best buyers on DM.

Zayne has once again proven to be a hassle-free buyer. You can expect friendly & polite PMs, immediate payment and being informed when the item's arrived if you deal with her.

Thanks so much for the smooth and easy transaction. DM would be a more awesome place if everyone took a page from your buying playbook. smile
+1 for buying my bait girl. Was a sweetie to work with and completely nice! Would recommend to anyone to do buisness with!
+1 for a great trade! Thanks again!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+2 for another great transaction!

I was commissioned to make a pair of eyes for zayne. She also purchased Maguna's card from me. As in the past transactions we've had, zayne proved once again to be a stellar buyer! Thank you so much!

grin
+1 as an excellent buyer. Bought my Jimmy X and I'm so happy he gets to live her. Thanks so much and I hope to see him again! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 for a great swap host! You did a wonderful job!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 for a wonderful organised swap host who arranged the setup and fast replies.
+1 Was a fun swap partner who put her heart into making my swap present great! Thank you for the handcraft clothes!
+1 as a swapper!

Zayne joined the rainbow swap that I hosted, she put together a really beautiful box of goodies, even in little dolly sized shopping bags! She followed all the rules & went above & beyond.