KiraKira's Feedback
+1 for Shann! Such a great buyer and always so wonderful to deal with!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 for being an awesome buyer as always!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 She paid on time for her part of the FMD GO. She was also very patient and understanding when I had some personal issues come up and I wasn't able to ship the wigs when I said I was going to.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1
She is a great seller! Kept in communication with me very well, for every update of my order. The eyelids came well packaged and safe from damage.
..-*-..-*..-*Live Beautifully*-..-*..-*-..

Avatar art by me. If you like it and want a commission, just PM me. :-)
DM Feedback Thread: http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7245939

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SeraphimFeathers
+1 as a buyer

Simply a wonderful person to sell to! KiraKira responded to messages quickly and paid promptly. Thanks so much!Happy
+1 Brilliantly quick transaction and great communication, thanks!
+1 as a seller/partial trader. Sent me Cornice's partial stock & included a yummy snack! Great communication, very nice & friendly. Can't say enough of good things about her. thanks so much!
+ 1 as a seller.

Thanks a million for yummy chocolates and the obitsu, it is in perfect condition, your are one of the best seller in this forum, It´s a pleasure to buy from you, always all perfect. ;D
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
+1 as a seller!

Another fabulous transaction with KiraKira! She always ships fast and everything arrives in perfect condition! She is absolutely wonderful and I look forward to doing more transactions with her! Thanks Shann!!!
+1 as a seller
was super to buy from Kirakira, everything was wonderful!
+1 as a seller.
Another great buy! Purchased Raphia stock. Came neat, safe & fast! Even included some chocolate. Oh Shann, did you know my weakness is peanut butter cups? <3
+1 as a buyer~ Fast payment, patient, and friendly. smile
+1 as a buyer! As always a smooth and perfect transaction with fast payment and great communication. Thanks again! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a seller.
Bought Obitsu hands. Came fast & safe, with a little extra. Shann must be my favorite seller 'cause i keep coming back <3
+1 as a buyer from me. Shann is an awesome buyer, as always! Fast payment, super friendly communication. Highly recommended!